Three Great Ways To Experience the
Quick Fix Golf Difference FREE
We hold several opportunities for you to improve your enjoyment of the game of golf FREE! Why? So you can experience the quality of our instruction, as well our commitment to improving YOUR golf game at NO risk to you.
● FREE Golf Swing Analysis Online - You could start off with a FREE analysis of your golf swing. Just an easy upload of your video on our site and book a time that's convenient for you. You'll also get a Special Quick Fix Drill assigned that's perfect for your specific swing fault. It's all yours to keep, so you never forget what you learned. GET YOUR FREE SWING ANALYSIS ONLINE HERE.
● FREE Invite to One of Our Online Golf Classes - Classes range from any number of golf topics, such as short game, your swing, the all important mental side of golf, as well as golf equipment and training aids. Without a doubt the most comprehensive golfing education on the internet, period! SEE the CURRENT LIST of TOPICS HERE.
Classes are held at various times to meet time zone requirements for our members around the globe. Classes held currently on Tuesdays at 11:15am Eastern (4:15pm GMT) and 8pm Eastern (1:00am GMT) and Thursdays at 11:15am EST (4:15pm GMT). To join in as our guest, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the Golf Class Online link. Classes are recorded and posted in the members only section so our members never miss a class.
● FREE Wednesday Night Golf Show with Special Guests - We bring you the best in the golf business to increase your overall knowledge of the game. Experts will answer your questions LIVE online. Held Wednesday nights at 8pm Eastern
After each show, we post a replay so you can watch from your computer, tablet or cell phone. TO SEE PAST RECORDED SHOWS GO HERE.
Check Out These Reviews too!
● Caddiesense wrote on our YouTube posting: These guys are great! Could listen for hours. They need to be on the CBS golf telecasts to add a little personality to those boring clones CBS currently employs, plus they’re great at explaining things too.
● One of our students Skip Bond wrote: “Thanks for the webinar, Bobby! It answered some of those lingering questions…”
● John Adams wrote: “Hey, just got in from playing a round today. It turned out to be a new low score for me. A 76!! So your help is still paying dividends. Hope to listen tonight.”